Frequently Asked Questions
There is a 2 night Minimum Stay Fri-Sun but during the weekday, 1 day is fine!
All check in times are at 4 pm. Check out for our Geo Dome and Mirror House is 11 am. Check out for our Texas Vacation House is 10 am.
Yes! Full utilities and amenities are available in all units.
- We provide a refrigerator, small electric stove top, microwave, bbq pit, outdoor pizza over/ griddle, and other small things
- There is local restaurants and grocery stores 10-15 minutes away, IHOP and Whataburger 15-20 minutes, and major restaurants 20-30 minutes away
- Pick up groceries on the way or check out the VIP Packages we offer here with food options!
- Tons! You’ll never get bored connecting with your true self and nature! We hope you reconnect with a loved one while here and take in the breath taking nature. Visit our Amenities and Activities Pages for everything we offer on the property from put putt, walking trails, fishing, and more!
- Every unit has tons of special activities inside and out listed on each page ranging from Hot Tubs, Cowboy Pools, Saunas, Outdoor showers, etc
- You are 10 minute drive from Sam Houston National Forest for hiking, Lake Livingston for Jet Skis, Boats, and more!
- For anyone looking for full luxury, we can offer you to connect with our recommended masseuses, private chefs, and more
We do not allow any pets currently at the Out Of This World Geo Dome. Our Texas Ranch House coming soon will allow 1-2 small dogs less than 30lbs each with a non refundable payment and refundable deposit.
Most of Our Stays are designed for couples but there is room for 1 more to sleep usually in the units unless you book our Texas Ranch House which can host 12 coming soon!
- 100% Refund if cancelled within 24 hours
- 50% Refund If cancelled after 24 hours since booking and more than 14 days out before check in
- No Refunds if cancelled within 14 days or less prior to check in
Right now, you have the full 11 acres to your self if you book The Out Of This World Glamping Dome with full privacy. The new site will be at the end of the property about 4 acres away from the dome completely private as well.